Tuesday 16 August 2011

ETSY STORE NOW OPENED

http://www.etsy.com/shop/karencreed?ref=si_shop
Hi everyone,

I have opened a store at Etsy and would like to invite you to please visit and support me if possible.

I have listed quite a few new embroidery designs there.

Here are a few pics of the stitchouts :-






The above designs are available in two sizes :  4x4 and 5x7 and are applique designs.

I also have the following designs available :-






These are available for the 5x7 hoop and are also applique.

I had sew much fun doing these applique designs.  I could play with all my fabrics.  

INSTRUCTIONS FOR WHEN DOING MY APPLIQUE DESIGNS :-

1)  When doing my applique designs, you will note that there are two outlines in the same place.
2)  The first outline is to show you where you need to place your fabric - remember your fabric needs to always be bigger than the outline area.
3)  You then stitch the fabric down with the second outline.
4)  You remove the hoop from your machine (DO NOT UNHOOP) and cut away the excess fabric.
5)  You then replace your hoop and carry on with the design.

I hope the above helps for when doing my Embroidery Applique Designs.

Hope to hear from some of you soon.

Enjoy the rest of the week.

Yours in Embroidery

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts