Wednesday 2 May 2012

MAY ALREADY

Hi Everyone,

I cannot believe that we are already sitting in May - the time has just flown by since my last post.  As usual, I have been quite busy with my digitizing.

I also started a Facebook page :-

 
So for any of you that happen to come across my blog, it would be great to have you as a fan on my Facebook Page.

Here are some of the designs I have been working on - hope you enjoy looking at them :-







These African Animals are just tooo gorgeous !!






These sayings would look great on a t-shirt for that special little person in your life





The Baseball Girl designs are just perfect for that little girl that is mad about Baseball



This Applique Car design is perfect for that little boy who is mad about cars





Who wouldn't want these sayings on a t-shirt, swimming towel or cushion cover ??



The two Angel Wings above are just too gorgeous and would look great stitched out on t-shirts !!






I just love this one (above) - just look at that little puppy sleeping!!!




These are just some of the designs that I have been working on - they are all just sooooo cute.

Here in SA we have just had a really nice long weekend.  My husband, Greg and I went away without our girls for two nights to the "Africa Bike Week", which was held in Margate - South Coast.  What a lovely time we had.  It was a get together of all Harley Bike Owners and of course owners of other makes of bikes.  All I can say is, that these people know how to have a good time.  The Harleys there were unbelievable - the artwork on some of these bikes was absolutely amazing.  Makes me feel like getting a Harley - problem is that they are very expensive.  Will have to sell a lot of designs to make enough money to buy one - lol.

My two girls stayed with their Gran and had a great time there.  They were a little disappointed not to be going with us, but I believe all parents deserve some time out for themselves.

Now it is Wednesday and my youngest has gone back to school and my oldest has gone back to Varsity.  So it was up early again (6:00am) - Tayla starts school at 7:30am!!!  Just way too early after having 5 days where I could wake up whenever I wanted to and didnt have to worry about school lunches, etc.  They break up for mid-year holidays towards the end of June, so not too much longer to wait.

We are heading into Winter (damn, damn) - hate the cold.  About two weeks ago, we had a really cold spell (very unexpected), so out came all the woolies and then last week, it felt like Summer again - very strange.  Needless to say we have been having the most stunning weather - not cold, but also not that sweltering heat.  Love the weather this time of the year.

Thats about it for now.  If any of you have any questions, please do not hesitate to leave me a message.  Thankyou for taking the time to visit and read my blog.

Yours In Embroidery
Karen



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts