Monday 17 October 2011

BIRDS N FLOWERS
My family and I have reached a milestone ......

Our oldest daughter Nicole finishes school on Thursday 20th October 2011.  She still has to write her finals, but only goes in on the days that she writes.
She of course has mixed feelings.....  excited about the future on one hand and nervous on the other.  I have these same feelings.

The only thing I can, as a mother do, is be there to support and love her.  It seems like it was just the other day that she started Grade 1 and now she is finishing.....

This morning she said "This is my last Monday of school..." - so I guess until Thursday, I will hear "This is my last ....."  - hehehe - really dont mind at all.
Varsity for her starts in February next year.  I guess it is just another format of school...

Anyway, I have digitized and uploaded a new set "Birds n Flowers.  This set fits the 4x4 (100x100) hoop and consists of 12 really cute designs - SEE BELOW





These designs would be great for a little girls quilt, or maybe you could come up with some great ideas.

These are available at the moment in my Etsy Store :-

I hope you will pop on over and visit.

I hope you all have a wonderful week and hope to see your comments.

Yours in Embroidery
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts