Tuesday 11 October 2011

OCTOBER IS BREAST AWARENESS MONTH

I cannot believe that we are already in October of this year.  It seems like just the other day we were starting the new year and here we are, almost at the end again.  Time certainly seems to fly when you are having fun - lol.  

My fun of course, is digitizing machine embroidery designs and seeing the fun people have with using my designs.  I love seeing what my customers come up with - some of you are sew very talented.  The feedback I get is really heartwarming too.  Thankyou to all of you that support me.  I really do appreciate each and every one of you.

We all have to think PINK this month.  I have just uploaded three new designs into my Etsy Store for this very important issue.







So for all of you ladies out there over "that" certain age, please dont forget to get them checked.

The link for my Etsy Shop is :-http://www.etsy.com/shop/karencreed


These designs fit the 5x7 hoop (180x130) - if you need them to be smaller or bigger, please do not hesitate to contact me.

I am also working on the cutest set at the moment that will fit the 4x4 (100x100) hoops.  There are 12 designs in this set, so lots of stitching out for me to do.  Will post as soon as they are done.

You all have a wonderful week.  Hope you get plenty of time to stitch and have fun.


Yours in Embroidery
Karen





 

2 comments:

  1. My daughter did the 3 day walk this year and I went to cheer her on each day. I saw a number of sayings but didn't see any of these. Great work, fantastic cause!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Janet - great news about your daughter walking for such a great cause - tell her well done. I hope you will come and visit again.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts