Tuesday 23 August 2011

BABY SEALIFE APPLIQUE DESIGNS

This week has just started and I already have a lot on my plate this week. 

My daughter (aged 17) will be starting to write trials (Grade 12) this Thursday - I think I am more nervous about it than she is (lol) !!


As promised I have now completed my baby sealife applique designs - now available for the 4x4 and 5x7 hoops and they do look sew cute.












What is so fabulous about applique is that you can use up all those little scraps of fabric that you have put one side.  I always keep my pieces in a plastic container (quite large).   Whenever I am looking for a certain colour, the first place I look is in my stack of leftovers.  If I cannot find it there, I look in my new stash of fabrics - dont know about you, but I am always buying fabrics - one thing I can say though, is that I do tend to use mine and of course I have my favourite colours.


These designs have been loaded into my Etsy shop, if you want to buy singles.  I will be loading them onto www.sewnsew.co.za to sell as a set - this should be by the end of this week.


So happy stitching everyone - busy, busy week ahead for me.


Yours in Embroidery
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts